Thursday, January 3, 2008

Should religion Be Taught in school?

Personally, I don’t think that religion should be banned from school. However, I don’t believe that we should be forced into religion in school or have mandatory classes on religion. Don’t get me wrong I am a Christian but I could see where people against religion in schools are coming from because, well… It hasn’t been proven.

I believe that If a teacher is Muslim and is a women they should be able to wear their kemars, vials and over garments while teaching. I don’t believe that they should have to take it off. I think that teachers should be able to teach religion in classrooms without persuading or leading students in believing what that teacher believes in. I believe that because just because it is a religion people should still know about it.

Dimitris Koutsialis

No comments: